More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Photo Hunt #64 & #65

I'm a bit behind with my Photo Hunts... again.

So here's last week's ....
Photo Hunt #64 - Sweet

And there's nothing sweeter than fresh local berries. They're just in season now, however here's a massive one that I had while visiting California back in March! They were just so juicy and such a treat while back at home the ground was still shrouded in snow.


This week's ...
Photo Hunt #65 - Fake



Well after scouring my photo files I came up with this... one of my TKD buddies, Dave at our Children's Christmas party. What's more fake than reindeer antlers that are red?

I'm plugging away at Jodi's band RR and it should be done later tonight... just gotta get myself off of this stupid addictive computer-like thingie!

2 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

My goodness...that is the biggest strawberry I have every seen!

Julie said...

That is a huge strawberry! We have a chain deli type restaurant - Jasons here and I have been visiting them often. They have many great things to eat, but one of my favorites is their fruit cups which are full of strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, pineapple and apples and they're always the best, never bad. I may have to go there for dinner!