More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, December 07, 2009

More Mini Cottages and a Photo Hunt

I had a nice evening at home tonight after hitting the gym. It felt really odd not running off to Taekwon-Do tonight but on the other hand it was nice to get in a few hours of stitching!

So here's where Mini Cottages 6 stands as of tonight.


I keep meaning to share this! Late last week I got the cutest Christmas card from Judy with these beautiful hand dyed fibers! Thank you Judy!!! It was a great surprise!
Now onto a PhotoHunt! The theme for this one is "Plastic", boy this one was a challenge for me going through my photos from the last year.



These Chinese Lanterns I found on the ground behind one of the buildings in the Chinese Gardens at the Montreal Botanical Gardens. They were made of plastic.

11 comments:

Lillie said...

You are making good progress on the mini cottages. The kitties are adorable. The fibers very yummy.

CindyMae said...

The cottages are looking great!! Love the photo hunt photo! The threads looks wonderful!

Katri said...

Great progress with the cottages!

Coral said...

I loved doing the MC6 - it is one of my fav MP's - I did it row by row from the top - it made it so simple!

Good luck with it, you are doing so well!

Tammy said...

Stitching is lovely, as always.

Cute card.

tkdquintmom said...

Nice fibers...love the Chinese lanterns :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable Christmas card!

claudia said...

What a cute card. I love the kitties! Pretty threads! What a nice thing to get in the mail!
You are coming right along with the Cottages.
Interesting picture.

Kathy A. said...

I love those Chinese lanterns girl.
Nice progress on MP.

Julie said...

Mp is growing nicely.
Love the santa parade pics too

Tama said...

your cottages look great!
i do like those lanterns :D and the kitties!