More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'd Like To Raise $1000 This Year! Please Help

Some of my long -time readers may remember the breast cancer scare I had back in April of 2007.

I am one of the lucky people the lump in my breast turned out not to be cancer. Since then I've wanted to be able to do something to give back.

For the third year in a row I'll be participating in CIBC's Run for the Cure (5K charity run) on Sunday October 3rd. I would like to surpass last year's effort of $955.00 and raise at least $1000.  If you wish to sponsor me and make an online donation click HERE to go to my personal fundraising page and make a donation (anyone from anywhere in the world can donate).

I'll also be out and about with sponsorship forms on me at almost all times.  So if you live in my area or at a stitching get together with me and wish to donate using cash or cheque, just let me know!

Please let me know if the link doesn't work.





Thank you for your support and best wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dani, as every year since you started the run, i've sent my donation. Have fun running and happy stitching ! Ann

Mary said...

Hi Dani! I will be sending my donation after I send this comment. I'm falling into the lumpy issue at the moment. I have to go back every 6 months for a mammogram for 18 months and also I have an US for a possible cyst tomorrow morning. Thank you for Running for the Cure!!!
Hugs!
Mary