More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, December 21, 2012

PhotoHunt - Kindness

This week's PhotoHunt theme is "kindness".  The first thought that came to my mind was the kindness of the people/friends in my life!  Not everyone is here, but these are some highlights and people I've managed to find pictures of that I was in the picture too!  So often I'm the one behind the camera.

In no particular order...
Todd, my "other half" for the last 20 years!

Christin... we've been friends since college... way to many years ago now!  The way we talk to each other we've been mistaken as sisters by complete strangers... we've done many a road trip, concerts, and so much more together!

 Marline... my partner in crime!  When we get together, we often let our hair down!

Claire, we met in grade 10 when we were in the same computer programming class.  We took driver's ed together, and a lot of High School/teenage/growing up adventures!  I miss her so much and wish she'd move back to Canada!  Sometimes it can be years between visits and its like it was just yesterday!

 Mark... after running a half-marathon he waited for me at the 19K mark and ran in the last 2K with me!

 Todd my "other half", Yan, Andrew my oldest friend!

 Tracey, I've known her for 10 years now but in the last few years we've started spending more and more time together and we always have a blast!  Also her husband and Todd have become great friends.  Its so awesome to have a couple we really enjoy spending time with!

 Bonnie, she came to the Knowledge and Needles open house quite a few years ago and instantly became a part of my circle of stitching friends!

 Marline, Tracey and I also have a great time together!

 Kathy... just such a special person in my life!

 Amy - my best cheerleader and wonderful friend!

 Beatrice, such a lovely friend and always fun to spend time with!

 Lynn & Leanne part of my circle of stitching friends I don't get to see often enough.

There are so many other people in my life that show me kindness every day like I said I'm so often behind the camera that I don't have pictures with them and this blog entry would be a very long one! Thank you each and every one of you for the kindness you've shown me in being my friends and a part of my life!!!

16 comments:

Chris said...

What a lovely post!

cucki said...

So sweet x

Lianne said...

This is a very, very lovely post - I am so touched that you included me! I agree, definately not often enough!

Lynn said...

This is a very special post! You are blessed to have so many friends in your life. I'm glad that I'm one of them too.

Rebel In Ontario said...

What a lovely post...we are all truly blessed by our 'chosen' family.

Angela said...

What wonderful pics! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice post to put near the end of the year!

Everyone looks like so much fun! I want to move to CANADA!

Anonymous said...

It's great to have wonderful friends and you are blessed to have so many. Very sweet post.

Kathy A. said...

and I love you too! You made me cry!
You are very special to me too hon and I look forward to spending more time with you. Thanks for sharing the special people in your life. I am blessed to have many of them in mine too.

Bonnie Brown said...

Wow Dani!
Such a great post!

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful post with all your special peeps! love it ! Merry Christmas Dani!

Lana said...

You are surrounded by friends and kindness! Loved this post! Merry Christmas to you, Dani!! I look forward to reading about your stitching, and fitness adventures in 2013!

Nicola said...

A very beautiful post.

Lesleyanne said...

A great post.

Julie said...

A truly lovely post Dani. x

Brigitte said...

You're a rich person to have such true and kind friends.