More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Star Wars : Itentities

One of my Summer Adventures took place here in Ottawa.  Bonnie and her husband came up for the weekend, and we with Christin went to the Aviation Museum to see the Star Wars : Identities exhibit.

Me n' Vader!  Everyone was getting their picture taken with this Star Wars icon!

It was a pretty cool exhibit and well worth going to if it comes to your area!  Not only was it an awesome collection of Star Wars props, costumes, artwork, story boards, and more.  The exhibit itself centers around what makes us who we are, and how events and influences in our lives shape who we are and who we become.  What makes us good and what makes us evil.  It was quite fascinating!

Princess Amidala

I am a geek at heart so I really enjoyed this exhibit!

 Everyone's favourite Droids, C3PO and R2-D2

 Bobba Fett

 I always thought Jawas were cute!

 Leia the slave

 Luke Skywalker

 The Millenium Falcon

 Anikin Skywalker's pod racer

 Of course Han Solo encased in carbonite was there too!

 Storm Troopers

Everyone's favourite Jedi Master, Yoda

19 comments:

Jules said...

LOVE star Wars!! Thanks for sharing

sharine said...

Looks awesome:)

Kate said...

I never really got into Star Wars - my DH and both our boys would have loved this though.

Lesleyanne said...

It looks fantastic.

Christine said...

Now that is cool!

cucki said...

So cool.

Annette-California said...

Very COOL:) glad you had a great time and wonderful photos.
love Annette

Vickie said...

Awesome! Wish it would come here! My boys and I are Star Wars Geeks to be sure! ;)

Bekca said...

Sounds like a really interesting exhibit, thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

I always have been a Star Wars fan!
Hope they'll be touring in Europe some day!
Have a nice weekend!
Ann

Carol said...

Looks like you had a great time, Dani! My sons would have loved this exhibit, too :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I have a friend that would love to visit that exhibit. I like Amidala's flowing cape the best.

Annette said...

Ow My sun would love love love that..
he just turned 5 and he loves starwars

AnnMcD said...

Man, I think I would have enjoyed this exhibit. I remember sitting through 3 Star Wars Movies in one sitting and loving it.
Ann

♥ Nia said...

That seems pretty cool :D thanks for sharing with us! :)

Anne said...

Super cool Dani! I would've loved to have seen that exhibit!!

Anonymous said...

YODA!!!! Cute he is and happy you be.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thank a for sharing. Must bookmark for my son. We all lve Star Wars, as much as we love Lego.
Have you seen our Death Star photos?

Melanie said...

Awwwwww, that's a whole of geeky FUN. :)