More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Finally Bug Free!
 
Ahhh its nice to have that Wee Beastie taken care of!  I've just finished stitching on Suz's Wee Beasties Round Robin.  For Suz I stitched up the Ailanithus Silkmoth.  As you know from my whining over the past week or so this one has taken me awhile (well at least a while by my standards).  I'm glad to have it done! 
 
Ailanithus Silkmoth - Wee Beasties Part 2 c1999 Dimples Designs 
 
Next to stitch today, is a Dragon Dreams Design.  Today is the once a month DD SAL over at the Needle and Thread BB.  So to help kill two birds with one stone I'm going to stitch up the 1999 Christmyth ornament.  This way I'll get one of my two ornaments out of the way.
 
I have been working on another ornamment however its kinda dull and I've not been working on it as much as I should!

No comments: