More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I'm a Good Girl!
 
As stitchers I think we all have pieces we should be stitching on and pieces we want to stitch on.  Right now I'm working on the piece I should be stitching on (Bandon Lighthouse), and I've been very good its the piece I've been working on all week so far and will continue to work on it until the next installment of Mystery 6 is released.  As I sit there stitching I keep thinking boy, I'd rather be working on....  or I'd like to start...
 
I think life is going to be a little rough for the next while.  There are some family issues going on that are quite upsetting.  Also I'm going for surgery in 18 days.  So I'm not sure if my focus is going to be all there.  I'm hoping my stitching will become my "refuge" while I'm sailing rough seas.  I've never had surgery before, and as it has been getting closer (and its been so far away for so long) I've started having dreams about it.  So all of this makes it a little hard for me to do the stitching I should be doing (while I think about the stitching I'd like to be doing).

No comments: