More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Finishing, not Stitching

At least that what it feels like I've been doing this week! I've been doing far more finishing than time stitching. During the week I've been working on finishing my ornaments, over half of them are done now. I just have a couple I want to sew instead of glue. I've also been doing quite a bit of framing. I've got all the mats cuts and almost all the frames made for all of my jobs but one. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up glass for them all and then everything should be finished tomorrow night and ready for delivery on Tuesday! Yay, cause I want them all out of here! I'd also like to get some stuff framed for myself!

So I'm still working on that poor Round Robin Ornament. I'm down to the last colour now and should finish it in a day or two. Then I've got to get going on my current Wee Beasties RR. I thought the mail out date on that was later in December, well it turns out its on Monday. Needless to say it won't be going out on time.

Well the snow is here... I'm ready for summer now!

No comments: