More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Thinking Forward To '05

Its about this time of year that most stitchers start looking towards the New Year and planning their stitching year.

Once again this upcoming year I want to finish some of the projects that I have started over the last couple of years and kinda abandoned. No, I don't like the term UFO (un-finished object), so they're not called that in my home! So the projects I'd like to put on the "chopping block" in '05 are :

Noah's Submarine - Stoney Creek
  • I started this one a couple of years ago... more than 2 1/2 years ago. I never really got beyond page 1... I did finish it though.

Ottawa Sampler - Jeannette Douglas

  • This is the class I took at this fall's Cross Stitch Cupboard Retreat. I of course have a small start on this because we were being taught some of the trickier specialty stitches. Once I get going this shouldn't take me long

Celtic Banner - Butternut Road

  • This was my New Year's start for 2004 and I never touched it again all year long.

Now for the projects I'd like to start in 2005... starting a new project is always much more exciting than working on an old project.

  • Bug Collector - Jeannette Douglas
  • Arabian Woman - Lanarte
  • Celtic Band Sampler - Homespun Elegance
  • Scottish Castle Sampler - Cat's Cradle
  • Mini Mandalas 1 - Chatelaine
  • Dragon By The Fireside Stocking - Black Swan

Will I actually get to stitch these in '05? I have no clue. This list can also change at any time. There are just the project that have been screaming at me for some time. But some may turn to a weak whisper as a new design comes along with a louder voice.

Have you planned your stitching for '05?


No comments: