More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pre-Weekend Progress Report


I thought I'd share progress pictures of my projects before the weekend rolls around since I think I'm going to have a lot of stitching time this weekend after I've taught my TKD classes Saturday morning. So far no exciting plans, but things can change.

Here's my travel/at the computer project - Zebra a kit from Lanarte. Its stitched over one with two threads using the tent stitch (aka : 1/2 stitch). Image on left.



Next, Celtic Banner, since my last piccy I've finished the box, and two bands. Soon I'll be reaching the half way point on this piece. I'm still really enjoying stitching the piece. Image on right.



Finally my last project (geeze didn't I say I was doing one at a time???) my sudden decision to stitch a b-day gift for Todd! Today I started Gone Fishing a chart from Heritage Stitchcraft, part of their silhouettes series. I'm only working on this project when either Todd is not home or he's in bed. So it'll be a challenge to have it finished and hopefully framed by next weekend! Image on left.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your Celtic banner looks great - it seems to be moving along so fast now that you got the border done. Glad you are almost to the halfway point! Love your zebra too!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Celtic Banner is looking wonderful! I can't wait to see how much progress you make over the weekend!