More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Finish!

Yay finally! Gone Fishing is finished! Despite the fact that I like this piece it was quite a chore to stitch it. I don't think I've ever had a project that actually puts me to sleep! This one certainly did! I'm not sure if its because the lack of difficulty, the lack of colours, or that stitching 46 stitches on a row in the same colour just isn't exciting! I certainly didn't get much done on it yesterday since I couldn't stay off the internet! That high speed connection certainly makes surfing more tempting! Today I actually fell asleep 3 times! It might of been for 20 minutes or so at a time but every time I'd start working on Gone Fishing my eyes would get heavy!

Anyhow, here it is in all its glory (albeit crooked, getting used to the new scanner) :


Gone Fishing
c1998 Heritage Stitchcraft
28ct Antique White Jubilee/DMC floss


Todd is sound asleep, so I can't show it to him.

Next I'm starting my freebie, Noel Blackwork by Glory Bee.

P.S. I'm interested in selling or trading this chart, simply e-mail me to make a deal (you can get my address via my webge)

10 comments:

Leah said...

It looks great! Congrats on finishing!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What is your next project? When is celstial dragon on? Or are you doing noah's sub first? Ann.

Karoline said...

Congratulations Dani, it's lovely

jymisgurl said...

Looks great! I've had some "sleepy projects!" They always seem to take forever!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great finish! I love all the muted colors in it.

Katrina said...

wahoo another finish for you! so what did Todd think of it? :)

Singular Stitches said...

Congrats on the finish! It's really cool. I just love the colors.

catandturtle said...

Dani, Gone Fishing is so beautiful. It loosk so real and the colors are very pretty. It reminds me of some of the pictures you had on your blog a few weeks ago of sunsets. Can't wait to see what you are stitching next. Ann.

Concetta said...

Gone Fishing is beautiful! I don't see those Heritage Stitchcraft designs stitched up often and I forget how lovely they are. Lucky Todd!

Sharon said...

congrats on the finish! Looks great!