More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feeling Better

Yes, I'm feeling better. Not 100% but breathing better, and I had the energy to make it through my work day. I was really worried that I'd hit the afternoon and just crash, begging for my bed! I stayed home again this evening, to recover... the bonus? Stitching time! Tour got a lot of my attention tonight (except for a 30 minute snooze in the stitching chair).

Here's a Photo Hunt to entertain you... yup the theme is Entertainment.


I love being entertained, and there's nothing I love more than a good concert! Back in December I had a fantastic time at the Three Days Grace concert. Sometimes I'm amazed at the shots I can get with my little point and shoot camera. It would be a thrill of a lifetime for me, to get behind the security barriers and shoot a big concert with my DSLR. At the moment I can't wait for late March, on the 26th I'll be seeing one of my favourite bands, Billy Talent! The best part, its a Friday night, and the next day, Saturday is my birthday! I'm going to have a great birthday weekend this year!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better Dani.

Bonnie Brown said...

Glad you are starting to feel better Dani!
Being at work and not feeling well is no fun at all!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Good that your up and at em again. I agree,the little point and shoots get a good shot much quicker than the DLSR. Billy Talent will be a good one and I hope you have a great and Happy Birthday weekend.
BE always in stitches.

Karan said...

Glad you're feeling better Dani. Sounds like a great weekend to look forward to. :0)

Heidi said...

Glad you are feeling better!!!

Von said...

Feeling better is good - yay! :)

Jennifer said...

Glad you've got your groove back Dani. Look forward to hearing about Billy Talent and your bday weekend. Happy Valentine's day!

Carolyn NC said...

Glad you're feeling better, Dani!

Ruth said...

Keep feeling better -- you should by all rights feel fantastic given how much progress you've made on Tour!

Julie said...

So pleased to read you are feeling better

Claire said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better chicky. I hate having a cold:(

Brigitte said...

That's good news. I hope you will be fully recovered soon.

Laural said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better and that you were able to make it through work ok.

Sally said...

Glad you're feeling better DAni :)