More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Please Help Me Raise Money For Breast Cancer Research!

2010 Run For the Cure
Some of my long -time readers may remember the breast cancer scare I had back in April of 2007.

I am one of the lucky people the lump in my breast turned out not to be cancer. Since then I've wanted to be able to do something to give back.

For the fourth year in a row I'll be participating in CIBC's Run for the Cure (5K charity run) on Sunday October 2rd. I have set my initial goal this year for $1,000, however last year I raised over $1,400 and would love to surpass that.  I can only do that with your help.  If you wish to sponsor me and make an online donation click HERE to go to my personal fundraising page and make a donation (anyone from anywhere in the world can donate).  You can also click on the progress bar on the right at any time!
2009 Run For The cure

I'll also be out and about with sponsorship forms on me at almost all times.  So if you live in my area or at a stitching get together with me and wish to donate using cash or cheque, just let me know!

Please let me know if the link doesn't work.

6 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

If you think about it, send me a text Saturday morning for me to remember to bring you cash :)

Bette said...

Wishing you all the best on your fund raising efforts.

Christine said...

Good luck with the fundraising

Beauty Bonnet said...

good luck with the fundraising.. i had not a scare but the real thing back in 2007, too!
thank you for following my blog; i feel really encouraged. and your stitching - how lovely! :)

mdgtjulie said...

I'll donate something after the first of the month, Dani!

Mary said...

Sent my donation. It is a great cause. Good luck with the fundraising and the run.