More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Belated WIP Wednesday

For some strange reason this week my days were just all mixed up!  Its not as if I've been on vacation or doing anything so awesome that I've lost track of time.  When I realized yesterday was Wednesday, not Tuesday it was pretty late in the evening, and I was quite engrossed in my stitching.

Since last week's post I've done the finishing on one piece, happy danced another piece, and I've been working on my BAP!  So here we go...



Batty Boris
Just Nan
Stitched on: 32ct Natural Linen
Stitched with: DMC, Kreinik #4 braid

Batty Boris was finished up just in time for Halloween, he took his place next to Miss Witchy Mouse.  They were a charming couple on Halloween!

Hats Off To Halloween 2
Lizzie*Kate
Stitched on: 28ct Burnt Papyrus from Sugar Maple Fabrics
Stitched with: DMC & WDW

Next I started Lizzie*Kate's Hats Off To Halloween 2 and it stitched up super quick!  I really enjoyed the colours on this piece which is what made me buy it.  I also adore the fabric I've used, its too bad the company is out of business because I'd sure buy more in a heartbeat!


The rest of my stitching week has been spent working on The Accolade, I'm getting close to the bottom of my current page!

16 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Three great pieces but my favourite I has to be The Accolade, I have been following your progress on this with delight.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Dani. Nice progress on the Accolade.

Linda

Blu said...

Your Halloween finishes are adorable! The Accolade looks great.

cucki said...

Wow beautiful stitching my dear
Hugs x

Annie said...

Love your finishes! Accolade is looking stunning.

Annie said...

Boris is so cute! Love the way that spiral key ring thingy.

The LK piece is so colorful. Looks like a really fun stitch.

And great progress on the biggie!

Suz said...

Wonderful finishes and great progress!

Cole said...

Those Just Nan pieces are adorable! Great update!

Nic said...

You've been busy. All great works. Love the bright colours too

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love the Batty Bat, they are such cute designs.

Accolade is looking amazing. Will we see a 2015 finish do you think?

Barb said...

Very cute Halloween projects. The Accolade will be finished before you know it!

Melanie said...

This and the mouse piece are just the cutest finishes. Love them!! :)

stitcherw said...

Fun finishes, Batty was so cute, I'll be he was adorable next to Witchy Mouse, your LK piece was wonderful too, I love her designs. Accolade is so stunning, you're so close to another page finish, that will feel like a major accomplishment.

Julie said...

Lots of little x's you've been putting in this past week Dani, everything looks wonderful.

Annette said...

Your on a roll.
Keep up the great stitching

Shebafudge said...

Lots of gorgeous stitching! Batty is so cute. xx