More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Ornament Time!

Yes you heard me right! Christmas is a full year away, but its never too early to start stitching ornaments. Last year I had decided to stitch at least one ornament a month so that once Christmas came near I wouldn't have that last minute panic and be stitching ornaments until my fingers bled. This year I will be stitching two ornaments a month.

Today I stitched my first ornament. A really simple one since most of this month was dedicated to finishing Kuspuks. The first ornament for January is called Noel and its from Free Patterns Online. The colours called for are 319 and 666 since I chose a pale green fabric (no idea what it is besides being green linen) I wanted stronger colours to show up. I replaced the green with DMC 890 and the red with 304.

Hopefully tomorrow I will finish my second ornament.

No comments: