More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy 6th Birthday Emma!


Today is my niece's 6th Birthday! Boy she's growing up fast! Saturday after I taught 3 classes at TKD my Mum and I took Emma out for a special Birthday Day. We first went to McDonalds for lunch and some time at Playland. Next it was off to Build-A-Bear! Oh Emma was just over the moon! Once she took a look at all of the animals her choice was simple... a Husky Dog. We let her know that she could pick out an outfit for her dog. But according to Emma "Dogs don't wear clothes", she was very adamant about that! So 45 minutes later we left with Husky, a baby Husky, a leash and a dog bed. On our way out of the mall there was a group of massage therapy students giving 10 minute massages for donations to the Food Bank, so we got Emma her very first massage. We were quite amazed that she laid still the whole time, she really enjoyed it! Then it was time to go back home! I was pooped!

Sunday I had a blast! It was the Teen's Christmas Party at TKD. I had suggested that perhaps we go to Lazer Quest back when the idea of doing something for the teens came up. So that's what we did, 26 of us got to play two games of Laser Tag, eat pizza and donuts. What fun! I have to say I didn't too bad for a 30 year old! One game I came in 6th and the second game 10th... I got ambushed by the boys!
Prarie Schooler

Winter c2006

32ct Mushroom Lugana & DMC floss


Earlier this evening I finished that Prarie Schooler ornament I started on Friday. Its quite lovely. I'll have to think about how I want to finish this one. Then I started a new Stitch-A-Long. Christin, Beth and I will be working on "Tour De Marques" from The Silver Lining. I'm stitching mine over one on 28ct Bluebell Joblean from Wichelt. Its in that blob-like phase right now. We'll be working on this project on Mondays.

Tomorrow its back to the Sub.

No comments: