More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I got tagged by Loretta tonight with this meme : 5 things you don't likely know about me.

1. Deep down in my heart... I'm a Trekkie I once had my picture taken with George Takei (Sulu) at a Star Trek convention.

2. The first car I bought on my own was "Raspberry" aka pink!

3. I don't want to have kids.

4. Back in high school I asked Todd out... that was 15 years ago now. But I'm damned if I'll ask him to marry me. That one is up to him.

5. In middle school I was in the play Little Women, I played the role of Jo. I'm the only one who sounded like someone from the north where the play is set. (We were living in Texas at the time).

I'm going to tag...

Christin
Katrina
Carol
Christine
Erin

1 comment:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

You Trekkie you!!! ~lol~