More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Avoiding Burn-Out

I'm sure you've noticed the total LACK of blogs lately. The only reason I haven't been blogging regularly is out of sheer exhaustion! I'm getting home at night and going straight to bed! I've barely stitched either. I'm sure if I had the time and energy to stitch Northern Lights Sampler would of been done by now!

Thursday night I finished my class project for my framing class. I have framed one of my great-grandfathers watercolors. I'm very happy with how it turned out, despite the joining of the frame giving me a bit of trouble. So click HERE to see my framing project. I mounted, cut the mats, cut the frame and assembled all of it myself except with the help of a holder every now and again.

Once I'm done here on the computer I'm going to settle in to work on Northern Lights Sampler for the day!

No comments: