More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, March 20, 2006

The End of March Break - One Last HD

Well I squeaked in one last HD last night, I finished it at about 11:45pm. Normally I would of blogged about it last night but I thought it was best to just head to bed to be ready for my first day back to work.

I finished up Joy Tree by M Designs from the 2005 Just Cross Stitch ornament issue. Its part of my RR (my selection) that I had been waiting for extra supplies for.


Now normally tonight I'd work on Celestial Dragon, but I'm not going to work on it tonight. Instead I'm going to get going on that last model for Great Bear Canada. Then I can get my stitching schedule back to normal... until another model shows up.

12 comments:

Von said...

Cograts on finishing Joy Tree, Dani!! Love the color you used to stitch it.

Kerry said...

This is just beautiful. Well done on getting it in in time.

Unknown said...

Well done Dani - its lovely !

RĂ³sa said...

It's gorgeous! Very nice colors and it makes me want to do this one too :-D Congratulations on your finish!

Karoline said...

Congratulations Dani, it's lovely

Schokti said...

Congratulations, Dani! It looks great - I like the colour you chose.

Shelleen said...

Congrats on the finish. i have dial up and all bloggers sites are very slow today so I didn't see the pic.

Sylvie said...

This ornament is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats, Dani!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finish on Joy Tree, Dani!

Myrna said...

Happy Dancing for all your ornament stitching! They all look great!

Thanks also for sharing the pictures from the gardens.

Hugs and stitches...

Dawn T. said...

Great job, Dani! The tree is beautiful.

Anne S said...

Holy heck, and there's even another finish! I think you take the finishing award this month, Dani - way to go! Your Joy Tree ornie is stunning - love the colours :)