More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, March 10, 2006

I'M FREE!!! & SBQ

Yay! Its finally here! March Break! One whole week of freedom and lots of stitching!! I do wish I was going away this year but that's just not in the books. However, I have plenty of activities planned for this upcoming week! I'm starting with a trip down to Brighton to visit my friend Ann, owner of Knowledge and Needles. I'm helping her to re-organize the shop.

Now onto the SBQ...

Q : Do you have an organizational system for your patterns? If so, how do you organize them? If not, have you considered organizing them?

A : Yes I do have an organizational system for my charts. I use binders and sheet protectors. I have a binder for just Teresa Wentzler Designs, one for just Dragon Dreams Designs and one for Chatelaine Designs. From there I have 4 binders for assorted designers volumes 1-4. In my assorted binders I have the charts alphabetically organized first by designers/company name then by chart title.

Well once I'm done online I'm going to finish up my March ornament then I'm going to pull out everything to stitch Jeannette Douglas's Bug Collector. This is my vacation project!

No comments: