More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

SBQ


Its that time of the week folks!

Q : For those of you that stitch while riding in the car or on the train,how do you cope with the bumps and the motion? Do you have any tips for others?

A : Hmmm the best analogy I can give is its like trying to drink a hot coffee or my preference of hot beverage : a Cafe Mocha from Tim Horton's (mmmm... Timmies...). You just make sure you're not taking a sip when you hit a bump or you get burned. I really don't have any tips for stitching while being a passenger. If its familiar roads I knida know where the bad spots are and I just pause until its past. If you hit a bump the worse is you might put the needle in the fabric at the wrong spot. Just make sure you're not working on a complicated pattern!

Sorry I can't help better than that.

So what have I been up to the last couple of days? I've been working on that Dragon Dreams model. I imagine I might finish it this weekend! Yay me!

2 comments:

Schokti said...

Beautiful photo, Dani! Has this shown up in your garden? What kind of plant is it?

Anne S said...

Crikey, I had to do a double-take with your photo - it looked like an albino spider at first glance, and I nearly freaked out, being the arachnaphobe that I am LOL. It's a really unusual plant! :D