I can't believe it took me all month to stitch up this little ornament! This is Jack In The Box by Lori Birmingham, a little Leisurearts kit I bought ages ago! I didn't have an ornament RR this month (I was sent two during the last round), so I just reached my hand into my little kit drawer and this came out. Granted its stitched on aida which was a pain, but its cute. I haven't decided yet what this month's ornament will be... maybe a Jeannette Douglas needleroll ornament??? Hmmm...
Next on the stitching agenda will be Ruth's TWRR. As I said I'm going back to "La Technique" which means one project at a time. This morning I sat down and made my selection for my band of the RR. This selection was a bit of a challenge because there were two overdyed fibers that Ruth wanted us to incorporate! But the selection is made and it'll be top secret until its done ;-)
Yesterday I worked on Celtic Banner since I was in an environment where working on something more challenging wasn't a good idea. Last night I finally finished up the alphabet and the two blocks at the bottom! My original plan was to have that alphabet finished last month... but you know how things have been!!!
Now I'll set this aside to focus on that TWRR I was just telling you about!
Yesterday Christin and I threw together a little OVGS booth together at Watson's Mill in Manotick. I was looking forward to manning the booth all day, sitting there stitching and talking with people who stopped by. However it rained ALL DAY!!! We were kept nice and dry under the canopy that the mill provided. But it was just so damp out we were pretty miserable by the afternoon.
While I was transferring pictures to the laptop that I forgot to share the above scan with you. This is a fantastic dragon fabric I bought last weekend at the Quilt Show. I collect dragon fabrics. What I'm going to do with them I have just no clue!!! But I love having them.