More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Why Do People Have To Do This????

**Dragging my sorry butt up on my soap box**

Why is it when people are sick they have to try to be self-sacrificing and appear strong. You know it does no one favors in the end! A person that I work with has been ill all week. This person has refused to take a sick day.

NOW I'M SICK!!!

And I'm not happy about it!

For weeks I've had plans to go visit a friend of mine and her daughter today to go see Scooby-Doo 2 (her daughter is a big fan). We've not had a visit since February, and I know she needs some cheering up. If she didn't live too far away I'm sure I would have gone anyhow. But she's a 2 hour drive away and I'm just not well enough to handle that there and back again. I have no clue by the end of the day how well or how crappy I might end up feeling.

So needless to say I'm pretty MAD about the whole thing.

If you're sick, do the world a favor... take a sick day please. It really is better to keep your germs to yourself, get a day's rest and you recover much quicker than if you keep running yourself down. You just get even worse that way.

**Stumbling off of my soap box**

No comments: