More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, January 01, 2005

First Finishes for 2005!

Well these aren't large finishes and one isn't exactly a finish but I've got 2005 off to a good start!!!!

This morning I started and finished Chatelaine's Mini Mystery H (Amethyst) part 1a, we'll be receiving 1b on the 15th of this month. I'm not sure if I like this one yet or not since there's quite a bit of green for it being an Amethyst theme.


Next this evening I finished my next ornament in the Ornament RR group 7. You can see the piece here at this LINK. Since we're keeping the designs in this RR a surprise I can't post a pic directly in my blog nor give details. If you'd like the exact details of the piece feel free to e-mail me.

This year I stitched in the New Year with my stitching friend Chrisanne I picked Celtic Banner by Butternut Road back up for the first time since New Years '04. It was nice to get to work on it again.

My next piece will be Terrance Nolan's jeweled Scarab for the Wee Beasties RR I'm in. Then its time to look towards kitting up and starting Teresa Wentzler's Wedding Sampler for Claire.

1 comment:

CWH said...

maybe it won't look so green once you get the rest of the pattern. I wish I had some money to order this mini. My sister in law looooves purple and I'd love do it for her. stupid grad school. It looks great though ! you stitched it up fast !!