More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, January 07, 2005

Pressies!! Stash!! And Stash Sorting!!!

Oooh I think I've been in the presence of three of my favorite things tonight! My friend Christin and I exchanged late Christmas presents this evening. Boy did she get me some GREAT stash! I got another Dragon Dreams chart, two skiens of Caron Waterlillies, 3 NPI silks, The Teresa Wentzler Best of Christmas Book, A bunch of Silkweaver hand dyed small cuts, and a pack of needles! Oh yeah and a pack of floss-a-way bags!

Finally now that I have the floss-a-way bags I've been able to package and organize my silks and other specialty fibers! I've been spending the evening typing up labels for each baggie, putting the silks in the baggie and putting it on the appropriate ring. There's nothing as soothing as going through and sorting stash!

Now in terms of stitching progress for what time I've been able to find this week I've been doing fairly well on Teresa Wentzler's (TW) Wedding Sampler. I have the border all outlined and now I'm starting the slow process of stitching the corner flower motifs then the ribbon wrapped foliage! I'll have a progress scan on Sunday night.

No comments: