More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I Feel Like...

I'm getting no stitching done! Argh! Its been a busy week so far and I've not had an evening at home yet. Monday I had a massage... yes I know a huge treat for me. If you've never had one oooohhh go treat yourself now! Tuesday I was a good girl and went to Taekwon-Do, tonight was my teaching night at TKD. So stitching time has been at a premium lately.

As for the Wedding Sampler its coming along slowly, I've been working on the same shade of green since Sunday. I think I may be able to finally finish that colour up tonight... I hope! Of course if I'm going to do that I need to get off of this computer. But first I'll go catch up at the Teresa Wentzler bulletin Board then I'll head over to Needle and Thread the bulletin Board that I run (please come and check us out!)

Later folks!

No comments: