More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

November Goals & SBQ

Well, well, well its November already! Where has the year gone?

Its time for November goals and my October re-cap!

October Recap
Stitch Midi Mystery part 4 - YES
Work on Stocking - YES
Work on Noah's Sub - NO
Stitch One ornament - YES

November Goals
Stitch Midi Mystery part 5
Work on Dragon By The Fireside Stocking
Stitch one ornament

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

Q : If you have stitched for a while, can you usually pick out the DMC colors you need from memory when you go to your LNS? (For example, you know that 610 is a brown.)

A: Well I can't do it for all colours but I can do it for a lot of the colours I commonly use! I know that 666 is Christmas Red, 498 is a deep red, and so on. It just comes with time.

Tonight I'm going to start part 5 of Mid Mystery 1 by Chatelaine.

No comments: