More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween



Well we had about 12 trick-or-treaters tonight. For a small village, that's a lot! I was a nice treat-er and got mini chocolate bars and chips for the kids. No crappy cheap candy from this house!

This past weekend was another lovely weekend on the road. Saturday morning Christin and I drove out to Brighton to meet up with some stitching friends for ornament finishing. I got all my ornaments to the stage of needing cord/trim. I'll have to finish them this weekend as I ran out of glue. I also helped Marj make three cushions, and mounted two pictures for her into the mats I cut.

I also got to give Beth her bellpull. She just loved it and kept trying to give it back! LOL. Now that's giving it back in a good way, she thought it was too nice for me to give it away. But that's just the sort of thing you do for your friends.

The stocking has seen quite a bit of stitching time over the last week! Its slowly coming along.

Here's a photo from our ornament finishing day... Ann, Christine, and I can't remember the third lady's name (left to right) are pouring over Christin's Cross Stitch Bible.


This up coming weekend is a weekend at home. I'm looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Schokti said...

No pic of the stocking? How did your ornaments turn out? BTW - the unknown lady in question is Angie. :D It was great seeing you again, Dani!