More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, January 02, 2006

Celtic Banner SAL

Well its Sunday (well its technically Monday now) I've just packed Celtic Banner away for another week... at least its not another year. I started Celtic Banner on January 1st 2004, worked on it again January 1st, 2005 and to continue with the tradition I worked on it again today, January 1st, 2006.

However this year I intend to actually finish Celtic Banner SAL I'm participating in with
Christin, Carmen and Colleen this year and we'll be working on it each Sunday. Tomorrow (Today) I'll be picking my Dinky-Dyes Freebie and finishing that.

Here's my progress on Celtic Banner so far :


Christin has posted her progress on her blog too!

5 comments:

Christin said...

It's looking good. Now you know it's a sal and not a race right??

Unknown said...

Its looking good Dani ...

Carol said...

Best of luck with getting it done this year!! I think you have Christin a bit panicked - she thinks you will be racing her LOL!

Abi said...

Can I join the SAL? :) I started mine January 2005. I've done about 2/3 of the project, but I think I need motivation to finish the rest of it.

Von said...

Hi Dani! Glad to see you working on Banner again. What fabric are you stitching it on? I have this design in my stash, but haven't bought the fabric yet so it's interesting for me to see how it's coming along on different linen than the designer called for. I've taken a peek at Christin's too :)