More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

Q : How has your stitching evolved since you first started stitching?

A : I think its evolved the way most stitchers do. I started with kits on aida, and over the years progressed to stitching on evenweaves and linens, from neutral colours to hand dyed fabrics. I've also become adventurous in what I stitch, I find I have a wide range of charts by different designers, they are not all one theme or level of difficulty. I have to say I have a lot more charts that would be considered quite difficult or large to stitch. I of course have learnt many specialty stitches, especially over the last two years, and I've come to work with many different types of fibers. Also I've moved from just stitching to being a model stitcher from time to time. I think that's the biggest compliment to how far you've come along in your stitching!

No comments: