More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, May 18, 2006

SBQ

My blog hasn't been very exciting lately has it? Still not much has been happening on the stitching front. I'm busy, I'm tired, and I feel bleh a lot of the time.

Soooo I'll entertain you with the Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week...

Q: Lately, it seems that many stitching bloggers have experienced a loss of their stitching mojo. Have you ever lost your stitching mojo? If so, how did you get it back and how long did it take?

A : I have to say I don't think I loose my stitching mojo. When there's a lull in stitching its either because I'm what I call "stupid busy". Or I'm tired because I've been "stupid busy" I've pretty much been addicted to stitching when I "found stitching again" as an adult.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Dani,

Hang in there! Even designers can misplace their mojo, but it is the finding it again... discovering something that makes you eager to be creative all over again that is worth the blahs.

You have one of the nimblest needles I know!!!