More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

SBQ



Here's last week's SBQ ...

Q : Do you have a system for organizing freebie charts in your stash? If so, what is it? Do you print out copies of all of the freebies that you find on the web (that you think you might actually stitch) or do you maintain electronic copies of them until you are ready to stitch them?

A : At first... and it sounds like many of us did this in the beginning, I printed every one of them off and put them in a huge binder... two binders actually. Which reminds me I should take a trip down memory lane and look through them. Nowadays if its an online freebie its saved on my hard drive, with folders set up by topic/type/theme and a few of them by designer. When I'm ready to stitch a freebie then I'll print it out. If sometimes I see something I really like I'll print it out to remind myself I want to stitch it sooner rather than later.

I try to stitch one freebie each month.

Tonight, I've been working on Noah's Sub... yellow, yellow and more yellow.

Photo : Peacock tail closeup at San Diego Zoo

1 comment:

CritterLady62 said...

I actually print them out and then file them with my patterns. Actually saving them on the hard drive would be a better option. I need to give mine a good cleaning and organizing!