More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, March 19, 2004

I GIVE UP!!!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just throw your hands up in the air yell "I give up", go home and lick your wounds?

That's me today. I don't think I should of gotten out of bed actually. So what went wrong today....

I had to frog part of the Vermillion Fantasy Bear I'm working on... it called for 3839 I used 3838... Ooops!

I bought glass for my two latest framing projects I didn't unwrap the glass until late this evening... they cut one of the pieces wrong, I was shorted by 5/8 of an inch. Now I have to go back.

I was cutting the molding for the school letter the miters won't meet properly, not even the instructor could get it to fit. We're afraid the wood is warped. So I might have to go back to the shop I bought that from too!

So once I gave up on the school letter I tried cutting the molding for my black belt certificate... the finish is a hard finish and it chips each time I used the guillotine. I need to use a power saw for that.

This was the point where I discovered my glass was too small.

So I packed up went home, crawled into bed and finished my book. By the way its The Subtle Knife by Gary Pullman the 2nd book in the Dark Materials Series.

Hopefully Friday will be better....

No comments: