More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

SAL Progress and Stitching Blogger's Question of The Week

Well I'm sure you've been anxious to see my SAL progress on Celtic Band Sampler which I'm doing with Katrina in NZ. Monday turned out to be a total disappointment for me! I was so tired I could barely stitch! So I thought maybe lying down on the couch for an hour would get me up and stitching... nope I just went to bed in the end! Who goes to bed at 8pm? So I continued my SAL day into Tuesday evening and got a lot done! Here' s my first scan :


Back to Noah's Sub now!

Now for the SBQ which is two questions this week :

Q1 : Do you finish all your finished pieces? (pillow, frame, etc,) If so,how do you finish the pieces? If not what do you do with them?

A1: Ummmm no. I am now caipable of doing all my own finishing be it sewing or framing from scratch (I build my own frames, etc.) But I seem to get lazy I have this zipper mesh bag just chock-full-o projects! I really need to get off of my but and finish them. For over a week now I've had Blackwork Princess from Dragon Dreams stretched, and with the mat cut. Have I made the frame yet??? Nope. Lazy bugger!

Q2: What is your opinion of Internet "freebies?"

A2: I LOVE internet freebies, I'm always on the look out for them. When I find something I like I always either save it to my hard drive or print it out. I especially love designers who put their freebies in a .pdf format. Its great, you can zoom in/out, and easy to save.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, I love .pdf freebies too - they are so much easier to save and open, and I think they print beautifully. (I actually have my downloaded freebies organized by file format because of this...)