More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, May 20, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question Of the Week

Well I'm a little behind this week but its been a busy and tiring one!

Q: How many strands of floss to you prefer to stitch with? Why?

A: For average sized fabrics (28/32ct) I use two strands, unless stitching over one. I've not really stitched on anything smaller (yet) so usually two. The afghan I stitched a couple of years ago was 4 strands, boy that thing ate floss like no tomorrow!

This weekend over at Needle and Thread (link on the side there) is our Freebie SAL so please stop by and join us! I'm going to stitch the new Silver Lining Freebie, California Poppy which arrived yesterday.

Another Blog Tag

1. Total number of books I've owned.
Too many to count... what do you think happens to someone who works in a library AND likes to read? Often books that I buy will end up in my library (if appropriate).

2. Last book I bought.
"The Eyes of God" by John Marco (Fantasy) I haven't read it yet!

3. The last book I read.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams

4. 5 books that mean a lot to me.
"Blue Sword" by Robin McKinley
"Hero and the Crown" by Robin McKinley
"Indigo" (and the other 9 books in the series) by Louise Cooper
"Dark Horse" by Mary H. Herbert
"Wolf Waker" by Tara K. Harper

5. Which people would you most like to see fill this out in their blog?
Katrina
Carol

No comments: