More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm Kickin' Butt!!!!

On Noah's Sub oh yes I am! Yesterday I picked the sub back up, not looking forward to that sky. But somewhere, I found my groove! Yes! I'm out of 340 land and I've gotten a number of colours done in the sky. I think I've made significant progress this weekend!



Tomorrow night is my Celtic Band Sampler SAL night. I hope to be able to finish the band I stopped at last week and start the next one.

Also this weekend I've been framing, I have 10 school letters to get done this year. 5 for leaving staff, 5 for graduating students. I have all my pieces of mat board cut out. All the mats are cut for the leaving letters and I've got a start on the student letters. I should get all my cutting done tomorrow night then I'll start building them up as shadow boxes before I affix the letters and build the frames.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great job on the sub Dani! I would like to tackle that one someday... it is already there on my to-do list, and as soon as I figure out where I would hang it I will take the plunge LOL!!! Meanwhile, thanks for the encouragement with Fairy Flora - I hope to get that backstitching done tonight (or close to it, depending on how much time I get for it tonight....)

Kathy said...

Wow Dani its looking good, look forward to seeing the finished result.

Hugs xxxxxxx