More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Almost Finished

Well I'm too tired to keep stitching tonight, so no HD for me. I spent 3.5 hours this morning/afternoon cleaning the house from top to bottom. It gets pretty bad when I get into a project, I don't clean. I mean who wants to spend time sweeping and mopping floors or scrubbing the tub when you could be stitching. So the house should be good for another two months. LOL, just kidding. I started Moss Creek's 16th century Celtic Christmas ornament this afternoon. This ornament is from the Just Cross Stitch 2000 Ornament Issue. I'm stitching it on the recommended 32ct Belfast Linen. Boy its fun stitching over one on 32ct! Anyhow I just have backstitch vines to put in on two more sides and 4 flowers made up of several specialty stitches. Hopefully I'll finish this tomorrow. If I hadn't had a soccer game tonight it would of been done.

No comments: