More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

And For My Next Trick...

I just finished up the next ornament in the '04 JCS Ornament RR I'm in. So, I'm wayyy ahead now. I started it last Thursday and finished it up tonight. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it, just not my style. But in the end, its vibrant colours and cute button won me over!

Once again this is top secret, so clickie finger here and you can take a look!

On tomorrow's stitching agenda, another ornament this one is Moss Creek's 16th Century Celtic Christmas from the 2000 JCS Ornament Issue. This is my selection for the next RR starting in September.

So far I'm up to 11 ornaments this year!

1 comment:

Lelia said...

Lovely ornament -- good going on your ornament count! The button is very cute.