More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Biscornu Exchange Received

Today I had a lovely little parcel in the mail! It was Malinda's biscornu from the exchange organized on the Needle and Thread board. I have to say its beautiful! Malinda said she pictured me as a Celtic kind of girl... and she's right I love knotwork!

She stitched up this beautiful biscornu for me...
Tonight I was pretty busy on the computer setting up a new blog for the SAL that's starting up on November 1st. Needless to say a bunch of us are starting either Paradigm Lost from Long Dog or Cirque des Circles from Ink Circles. The reasoning behind this SAL is explained on the new blog Snowbird's SAL. More SAL'ers are welcome just let me know and I'll add you to the blog.

I only stitched for a couple of hours tonight... like I said busy on the computer. However I started the top-right page on The Castle. Of the two pages left his one had the most stitching so I decided to get it out of the way first.

My cold is still hanging in there. Thank goodness, its just one of those inconvenient colds... not one of those ones that knocks you on your ass!

16 comments:

Zeb said...

That is a lovely biscornu! Congrats :)

Sorry to hear about the cold, hope you've been doing the right things to encourage it along and away!

Anonymous said...

The biscornu is really pretty. I love those colors together.

Mindi said...

Hope the cold goes away soon. I just read your post about your weekend away, sonds like you had a lovely time with perfect weather, up until the part where you woke up withthe scratchy throat.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh my the exchange is beautiful! Yep, I'd say that features your likes to a "T"...
I'd love to get in on the SAL, but I'm in so many things...I'd be a poor SAL mate...but I shall relish all the projects and enjoy watching them progress!

Christine said...

I love the biscornu. Great SAL, too bad I'm not ready to take on a large project like CdC or I'd be very tempted to join in...

CritterLady62 said...

I hope you get feeling better soon. The biscornu is lovely.

Beatrice said...

Your Biscornu is very pretty and very You!!! Can.t wait to get mine.
I've posted on the new blog already as well!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely biscornu! I'm glad you're not too sick, but I hope you get better soon, anyway!

Judith said...

Lovely Biscornu.

Dawn T. said...

Beautiful biscornu!

Kalu V said...

what a pretty biscornu! ohh I've been wanting to copy everyone with the CdC too!...maybe if I join the SAL i'd stick with it
if you can can you email me the info?

Karin said...

Gorgeous Biscornu! What a great exchange.

Julie said...

Beautiful biscornu!

Abi said...

I'm very tempted to join the SAL. I have both CDC and PL. I just have so much going on right now. Maybe if I finish the model early, then I'll join.

Lynn said...

I love the colours in this Biscornu! A great pattern too!

Anne S said...

I'll enjoy your progress on the Snowbirds SAL - I'm almost tempted to join you all with PL, except it's way too big a project to take housesitting. Might have to reconsider when I get a stable home again though! :D Lovely biscornu you received too :)