More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Finish... Lines!

Well, the first thing on my agenda tonight wasn't to get stitching, but to get my monster pumpkin carved! It took a bit of agonizing over design... and the poor thing lost a tooth, but its done! I'll share that picture with you tomorrow! My next priority was to finish up Heather's Neighbourhood RR. It took me until after 9pm tonight but Heather's RR is done! I have to say it looks great!

Of Farm And Field
c2000 Dragon Dreams

I had about two hours to work on/start Paradigm Lost... I think I'll work on it again tomorrow. All I have to show you... lines. Yup border. I haven't quite decided how I'm going to tackle this piece yet... am I going to do as much border as possible? Work on one page at a time. We'll see where my next session with this piece takes me.

10 comments:

Judith said...

It is beautifull.

Karen said...

The RR is looking great! I still have to carve our pumpkin. Not much time left lol.

Anonymous said...

I love the hay bales! They're great!

Beatrice said...

The farm is Amazing and the PL has a start!!

Dawn T. said...

I love the farm! It reminds me of our farm my parents had growing up. Great start on PL:)

Happy Halloween!!

Laural said...

Great finish! I hate doing borders because you have to count so much.

Stephanie said...

I love your RR piece - very rural and peaceful!

I think I'm going to use Thursdays for PL - when I started it, I got scared about doing all the border and *horrors* miscounting! So I elected to stitch the top, then stitch the alphabet, and thus make sure the border was the correct width, extending it vertically as I go. I'll be interested to see what you decide to do!

Heather said...

Oh Dani, I LOVE it! You have done an awesome job, thank you! Yay!!!

Lynn said...

I love your RR finish. It looks great on her piece. My fabric for CdC has just been shipped so I'll be delayed starting. You're off to a good start!

Ruth said...

Great work on the neighborhood. Your pattern was perfect!