More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thank You Beatrice!

I received a lovely surprise today! When I picked up my mail there was a parcel card in my box. What could it be? I figured it was my Stitching Bits & Bobs order. But it wasn't! I recognized the name on the return address, it was from Beatrice! Now what could she be up to!


Well she stitched up this lovely JBW Pumpkin and made a pillow for me! Thank you so much Beatrice! I just love it and it has a place of honor with all my pillows.

My supplies arrived for my model today, so don't be surprised if my blog entries slow down a little!

12 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Adorable!! I love the fabric:)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That is lovely! That Beatrice is a sweetheart, isn't she?! I love that lovely fabric!!!

Beatrice said...

You're welcome,,,I'm so happy that you like it!
I had fun stitching it and making it into a pillow for you.

Zeb said...

What a gorgeous gift! :)

Kathy A. said...

What a beautiful pillow! You lucky girl. Been checking out our new blog. It is getting lots of viewing. Don't you just love it!!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Beatrice did a wonderful job with the pillow, lovely.

Julie said...

Your pillow gift from Beatrice is really nice. I love the leaf fabric she used to finish it. Don't you just LOVE it when goddies (known and surprises) arrive in the mail?!? Enjoy!

Lynne said...

My!! I seemed to have missed more days than I thought. Everything looks wonderful !! The pictures of the castle are gorgeous !

Lynn said...

What a nice surprise! Beatrice did a lovely job. I like the fabric she chose for the pillow.
How's the cold doing?

Kajsa said...

Oh, that's so pretty! You are so lucky!

Wendy said...

What a lovely fall pillow! Beatrice was so sweet to make this special pillow for you :-D

Michelle said...

What a sweet pillow! I love those French Country designs.