More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stitching Updates

Alrighty, lets hope you all find this post much more interesting than my weekend report. Not up to my normal standard was it? Sorry about that!

Let's see what has been going on stitching wise, my Fair & Square round 3 was received by Pokua and I'm glad to see she's very happy with it! Mine is on its way and I can't wait to see it!

Full Moon (freebie)
c2000 Elizabeth's Designs
The Alphabet was added to increase the height of the design
Stitched on 32ct Natural Linen
Using GAST, WDW & Whisper


Earlier this week I finished the first panel on the Pomegranate Needlebook by Jeannette Douglas. I'm really looking forward to getting back to this and trying out her finishing instructions.

Also this week I started Heather's RR, her theme is Farm and I'm stitching up Dragon Dream's Of Farm and Field. I should be able to finish it up tomorrow night! (my part is bottom right)

Finally, on Tuesday of this week I'll be starting Paradigm Lost! Finally! Kathy says she'll be crossing into the US that day and I wasn't allowed to start until she crossed. You can follow our progress and that of our SAL mates (some are stitching Cirque des Cercles) at the Snowbird's SAL blog. If you'd like to stitch one of these two projects or have it started you're welcome to join us. Just send me an e-mail for an invite to the blog!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I have an RSS feed to your Snowbird blog. I am interested in seeing all the different threads and fabrics for CdC and PL. I thought long and hard about joining, but although I like Long Dog Designs and Ink Circle designs, I'm not really up for a BAP with only one thread (even if it is variegated). Instead I'm starting Chatelaine's Online Class #18 -- HAWAIIAN MANDALA. We will be in Maui this Friday.

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love the Fair and Square piece you stitched, the thread for PL looks gorgeous, looking forward to watching your progress.

Courtney said...

I love pomegranate motifs - is this pattern published yet? It's going to end up gorgeous - you've done an amazing job so far!!

Cheryl said...

Lovely squares you sent to Pokua!
I really like that RR too.
Great colour choice for PL, im looking forward to the SAL :)

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Fair & Square, round robins ... good grief. They all look lovely and I love the fabric and floss you've chosen for Paradigm Lost.

I would have liked to have joined your Snowbird SAL but I can't spend anymore on stash at the moment so a Little Cat PL will have to wait.

Kathy A. said...

Now, that's a Dani Post. Your Fair and Square is beautiful. I love those little sheep. Pomegranate and Pears is shaping up nicely. Your square for the Neighborhood is just perfect and the pumpkins are the right choice for this time of year. Will be in touch when I can. Paradigm - here we come!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you've been busy! Love your Fair & Square squares, as I'm sure will Pokua! I'm intrigued with the Pomegranate piece, definitely looking forward to your progress on that. Love your choices for PL - I'm so looking forward to getting started on that one again!

Anonymous said...

Farm and Field is beautiful. I didn't know Dragon Dreams designed anything like that. It's gorgeous.

Von said...

Great design choice for Heather's NRR Dani!! Love seeing all your projects. :D

Laural said...

Beautiful stitching as always! I love the colors you picked for your PL.

Beatrice said...

I'm ready to start on PL as well.
Your squares are so pretty and I love the Farm RR. good idea.
I have Kathy's RR and have all the thread pulled and ready to start that as well....Lots of starts....Yippeeeee

Ranae said...

Love the stitchy post. Everything looks and sounds great.

Jane said...

Wow, you have been a busy lady! The exchange is terrific and the new colors for paradigm are beautiful! Everything else looks great as well.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

You have some fantastic pieces. I really like the little sheep on your fair and square.

What color thread are you using for PL? It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely! I love the colors you chose for PL!