More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, October 28, 2007

That Was Lovely!


Well I was too lazy to pull my camera out this weekend, needless to say we had a lovely time! Also the participants this weekend were all the usual suspects who you have seen on my blog before!

Friday night Chrisanne, Christin, and Rebecca came out to my place. We stayed up late chatted, stitched and watched movies. I mean what more can a stitcher ask for?

Saturday was just the perfect day to sit in and stitch, it was dreary and rainy. Lynn joined us shortly before lunch and the living room was just full! In the afternoon I taught Lynn and Rebecca how to make flat folds.

Now I'm home by myself, waiting for Todd to get back from Toronto and... I have wayyyy too much food left over!

I have to say sorry for being so quiet this week. Wednesday and Thursday night were spent cleaning my house and getting it ready for company. I don't know about you, but I tend to only really clean the house when company's coming. I mean it takes away from stitching time right?

I've been stitching a little the last few days, but not much. I find after I finish a model or I'm focused on getting a big pieced it takes me quite a few days to get re-focused on my next project. I've been slowly working along with Heather's round robin, and its taken me until late last night to start getting into it. Of course there's not too, too much left now.

I apologize this isn't the best or most exciting blog entry ever. I'm off to get that RR wrapped up!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting entry or not, it sounds like you had a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Yes. We used to deliberately have people over so that we would clean the place up! I certainly understand. And what better than a stitching weekend. What fun!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend spendt well! :)

Karen said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend!

The picture of the leaves is really pretty.

CritterLady62 said...

I'm with you on the cleaning! Although, I cannot stand a lot of clutter, so I do have to de-clutter often.

Laural said...

Yes, there has to be a definite reason for me to clean my house. I'm glad that you had a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend!