More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

October Goals


Well we're now a couple of days into October and its time for me to review what I wanted to get done last month versus what I did get done. Also to lay it out to the world, what I want to get done this month!

September Goals
Finish Von's neighbourhood RR - Yes!
Stitch up gift - Yup, and it was enthusiastically received!
Stitch Sweetheart Tree RR - Done & dusted!
Finish ornament - I did three!
Work on The castle - Yup and finished a page too!

October Goals
Stitch on the next neighbourhood RR that comes in
Work on The Castle
Work on Tour Des Marques
Stitch Fair & Square Round 2
Stitch Gift
Stitch An Ornament

I haven't stitched much since Monday night. Last night, I was just pooped, and had a headache in the works so I never picked up a needle. Tonight was a busy one I didn't get home until after 7pm. I sat about for a bit but finally picked up The Castle for a little b.s. luvin', and I'm glad I did I got quite into it tonight. I might be able to finish up that b.s. tomorrow, or Friday at the latest! I'd like to get in as much time as possible on The Castle, as I possibly have a model coming in very soon (waiting for verification) and if this happens the deadline will be super tight (November 15th).



Photo : busy little bees, Cornwall, Ontario, 2007

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Wow, you made every single one of your September goals, good job! Good luck on the October goals.

Stephanie said...

Woo hoo! You did great - well done!

Ranae said...

Nice job on the Sept. goals and Best of Luck on the October goals.

Karen said...

Wow! Excellent job at meeting your goals. :)

Dawn T. said...

Great job on your goals!