More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Biscornu Exchange Received

Just a quick post tonight... I'm absolutely exhausted this week!
My bicornu in the Needle and Thread exchange was received just a few days ago. Here's what I stitched up for Malinda. This is a small part of a Dinky Dyes Design that was in one of this summer's Gift of Stitching issues. I stitched it using Gloriana silks.


Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with Kathy before she heads South for the winter. We're going out for dinner and a movie. Sniffle after this I won't see her until January if I'm lucky (when she comes up north for a visit with family) or April/May when she comes back.

My model is *almost* done... just a bunch of beads to stitch on and I'll be done.

11 comments:

Kathy A. said...

sniff, sniffle, sniff.

Stephanie said...

Love the biscornu!

Hopefully the Snowbird SAL will be yet another good way to keep in touch with Kathy over the winter!!

Cheryl said...

Pretty biscornu Dani!

Anonymous said...

Lovely biscornu!

Beatrice said...

I wish I was there with you two.
SNIFF, SNIFFLE, BOO HOO!!!
Hugs:}
Your Biscornu is beautiful..lucky Malinda!

Lynn said...

Nicely done Dani! I don't know where you find the time.
Hope you have a great dinner with Kathy. At least we'll have the Snowbird SAL to keep in touch!
BTW I added you to my award list of the people who Make Me Smile. I know you've been tagged already but I just couldn't leave you off.

Jane said...

Lovely biscornu! Have a great time with Kathy!

Sharon said...

Pretty biscornu! Love the colors.

Hannah said...

Cute finish, Dani!

Lynne said...

Very Cute !!!

Carol said...

Kewl biscornu!!!